for me

Saturday, February 19, 2005

I have 3 sides.. Joker. Serious. Happy-go-lucky. The joker in me is surfacing... pushing the rest down.. Is that a good thing?

YH, damn sorry for what i did to you, you may say that you dont really mind liaoz. But the deed have been done, and bad things usually dont get forgotten, especially from your friends. Maybe I am too stressed up, but that isnt a excue for doing that thing. (dont ask what it is)

Jevon, paiseh for not bringing your wc3 disc. Will bring it on monday.

Ms Tang.. Sorry I disappointed you. I did not fail, I am merely given a chance to get it right. Thanks for the chance.

I am praying hard that my joker self will be gone, er.. perhaps not we stick like glue, acoording to lang. So therefore, I hope that it will be crushed by the serious and happy-go-lucky side of me. Sound contradicting, but of course they surface at the right time.

Met my long lost good friend yesterday, or rather 2 hours ago, it was fun! We were like brothers last time, but of course time changes us bit by bit, not as close as ever, but still quite close, AT LEAST WE ARE GOING TO SWIM TOGETHER! but he's damn fit.. haiz.. feeling guilty at not exercising enough.

CCA! I decided to TRY OUT RED CROSS FIRST! IF I CAN GET THRU, that will be good! if not I will go to track.. not running but the throwing. Will miss air rifle, hope i can stay in it as a inactive member, going for camp only, or maybe 1 training a week. Zhiyang, sorry for bugging you with all the npcc question, figured out it will be tougher for me there.

Been falling asleep in class, or rather almost falling asleep and that sux to the core. Luckily, I got two nice dudes beside me to always wake me up, and joke around, mug around and ya that's all.. We do ok in class, but I still prefer my ex classmates.

CNY dinner was fun.. or rather fun because it's not boring. At least better than stoning at home. Tiring it was, exhausted am I, till today. Walter, I and Alex, Bing Wen, Jing Ping had a great time there.

Went for a talk with jev and bing wen and niang and wai sum. All very nice ppl, but haha.. wai sum nowadays getting more noisy, or maybe he's becoming like me? ITE was damn big, damn nice, and damn modern, better than RJC. haiz.. but bad luck was on us.. eunice olsen never go, if not i confirm get her autograph liaoz.. we were sitting at the row behind the VIPS. Coolio! Love some of the speakers, love their quotes, and love their dedication and passion.

Shall share their quotes with every post.

I never failed anything in my life, I was just given a second oppotunity to get it right..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home